1940-1950 Oldsmobile - NOS Cork Thermostat Gasket Straight 6 / 8
NOS cork thermostat gasket for 1940-1950 Olds 6, and 1940-1948 Olds 8. This is a very visible part of this engine, right on top of the head. Having a correct cork gasket along with some Aviation form-a-gasket will make for a perfect restoration!
This gasket is slightly oval shaped. About 3.60" bolt center to center.
GM part number 411047
RM Warehouse Location: R12
1949-1953 Ford Flathead V8 Thermostat Housing Gasket Set
- Made in USA on RetroMotion Innovations tooling.
- Two gaskets are included - one for each side.
- High quality black material with a temperature rating of approximately 350 degrees.
- Perfectly shaped like the originals to follow the contour of the mounting flange.
Ford Flathead V8 - 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 - 225 239 255
Brake Master Cylinder Cap 1949-1961 Pontiac & Oldsmobile
This reproduction GM plastic screw-on master cylinder cap fits many Pontiacs and Oldsmobiles from 1949-1961 (typically without power brakes). Please refer to the application table.
- Made in USA
- Licensed GM restoration part
- GM Part number 5460820 Group 4.651
- The top of the cap says "Delco Brake Fluid"
- This cap is a translucent white plastic
NOTE: There is no gasket included with this part.
Oldsmobile 1949-1961 WITHOUT power brakes
Oldsmobile 1958-1961 With power brakes except 1958 with CAC
Oldsmobile 1958 power brakes with 2nd type master cylinder without fluid indicator.
All Pontiac 1953-1961
Other makes (Reference)
Buick 1955, 1957 with AT
Buick 1956, 1959-1961 All.
Chevrolet 1961 Corvette – late
Chevrolet 1962 Passenger, Corvette
Chevrolet Pickup 1962 Series 20-30 DD.
Cork Thermostat Gasket - 1949-1964 Oldsmobile V8 303 324 394